Sunday, June 27, 2010

New semester has begun...

Posted by Farhana Hizamie at 7:06 AM
New semester already started. Yesterday was the registration day. Everything going smoothly untill i need to climb the stairs. huhu... my house at 3rd floor, n after i reach at the house I already faint infront of my mom n dad. =( so bad...

starting new sem without friends is not so easy but it's still not difficult to survive alone. I've already been here almost 3 years..

Well, talking about house mate, until now we didnt talk so much. slowly la.. =D 2 from FOB, 2 from FITM, 1 bio-tech student n 1 pre-school student.

I've already my schedule for this semester. my class only on Wednesday n Thursday. so, i guest after strategic management tutorial class, 11.00 am, I can catch up bus for going home to my hometown. hehe...

My hope for this semester, i can increase my CGPA n doing well in project paper. Talking about project paper, it's make me scared coz i'm not sure yet ether my title has been approve or not. huhu...

BTW, I really miss my friends. Ain, Ila, Iqha, Fasya, Ijan, Nad, Jamal, Eana, Zam, Opie, and all my friends that be with me since I enter UNISEL. Being with u guys is most memorable in my life...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Never Ending Wonderful Story Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting