Thursday, June 10, 2010

My angan-angan...

Posted by Farhana Hizamie at 9:44 AM
Everyone has their own dream. I've got a lot of dream in my life... =)

I just wannabe like Nigella, who is very talented in cooking. or maybe like Anna Olson, good in baking n cooking. I can cook everything, what I want to eat, or maybe for my fellows friends. I'm also a food lover. I didnt have so much 'pantang' as long as, the food are 'halal'. That's y I want to be good in cooking n baking. so, that I can make international food become 'halal' food to myself, family & friends. i also admire to be like Serina Redzuan or Maria Tunku Sabri, where i can travel in searching the food. hehe...

I also wanna be like Samantha Brown. I can travel anywhere around the globe, check in n stay in good hotel. I can see other cultures, taste their food. Urghh, i'm so admiring her job. She can go anywhere in this world. no need to worry about the hotel charges, flight ticket....





whatever it is, i'm really thankful for what I've got right now. I've good n strong support from my family & friends. Not to forget, my love; Muhd Shalihien. =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Never Ending Wonderful Story Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting