Friday, October 8, 2010

My dedication to all...

Posted by Farhana Hizamie at 7:31 AM

I would like to dedicate this part of my life’s work to my loving parents, Mak and Abah. You’re truly earned this degree as much as I did. Your enduring love and support is the reason for my success. I am eternally grateful for all that you had to sacrifice, and I love you both very much. I would like express my deepest grateful to all lectures that teach me throughout the course. My special thanks also go to all my friends, especially Nor’ain Asnidar Bt ‘Ain, Mohd Shalihien Bin Rofie, Siti Nor Fadzilla Bt Jamaluddin, and Zulaikha Zakaria. Thank you for you emotional support and encouragement. I will always be indebted to all of you. Not to forget, my familys members, my aunts; Wan Noor Akhmar Bt Wan Yahya and Wan Noor Ashikin Bt Wan Yahaya, and my little brother; Muhammad Alif Wajdi Bin Mohtar. Special thanks to all of them.

*** This dedication to all that always be with me during i'm working on my project paper. Without them, I dunno what will be with that project... I LOVE you all very much. Deeply from my heart...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Never Ending Wonderful Story Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting