Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fashion & Beauty

Posted by Farhana Hizamie at 10:36 AM
I'm the girl that really obsess with fashion and beauty. From top to toe i'll make sure everything must be nice.... Since i'm little kid, i've already shown my owned style. Every time raya, i'll design my owned clothes. If i'm not mistaken, since I stndrd 3, i already ask kebaya for baju raya on that year. Thankful for my mom bcoz she is a tailor. hikhik... i always be the trend-setter among the kids. i still remember during twin celebration btwn CNY n Aidil Fitri, i ask my mom to create a dress dat combine from both culture. So, my mom make a dress that mix from ceongsam, kebaya n kurung. :D when i wore it during the hari raya, i feel like a model in the masjid. hehe... people come to masjid for pray but me... :D

When i went to secondary school, my obsess about fashion n beauty didnt stop. When my friends using colgate or soap to wash their face, i've already have my first facial wash; Clean & Clear. During form 1 till form 3, all my baju kurung will have embroideries on it. at that time, no one of my friends have baju kurung like that. after i'm wearing it, one by one of my friends following me. when i in form 4, i learn how to make my own beads on my baju kurung. So, since that year, every my baju kurung will have beads. i'll put the beads by my self. i create the design by my own...

when i enter university, i didnt hv so much to jahit manik on my dress. Since that, all my baju raya were ready made. hehe... Even tho ready made, its still up to date. i'll never let fashion left me behind...

My big inspiration in fashion and beauty come from Japan n Korea. most all my style will influence from there. :) But, dlm banyak2 style, I prefer gothic lolitas... I like the combination of the colour; black, white, and red...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Never Ending Wonderful Story Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting