Sunday, March 31, 2013

N.E.W.S

Posted by Farhana Hizamie at 3:13 AM
People asking me, why I put my blog name, 'Never Ending Wonderful Story'? So, here the story of that name...

It was start on 2007/2008. That time I was 1st year student at UNISEL. My roomate was Jpop fan. So, she's the one that introduce me to Jpop arena. I start with a boy band group, name NEWS. Their 1st song that I listen was i za na i zu ki. That, I start bubbling their chorus part until I memorize their dance step. Starting from that song, I become the fan but not sooo fanatic lor.. lol! Until 1 day, I had found their concert tour in Youtube and they name the tour, Never Ending Wonderful Story. If I'm not mistaken Yamapi or Ryo said that the journey of that band always have wonderful story to tell to their fan. During that tour, they manage to make Tokyo Dome pack with their fans until of them cannot in.







So, I've been inspired by the phase that in life, we Never Ending Wonderful Story, It depend on everyone to describe how wonderful the story. For me, every story in my life either bad or sad, happy or funny, it has their own wonderful story that make me who I am today.

I've been go through many experience and broken heart. Either in studies, relationship with family & friends, being manipulate during work, surviving alone in the chaos city, being cheated... All the experience I kept it as my wonderful story. Sometimes, when I look back in to the time, all the stories make me smile alone. All the mistake that I done in past, try not to repeat again. Now, I'm still searching new experience to make my story become more wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Never Ending Wonderful Story Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting